IT'S TIME TO BREATHE CLEAN AIR!!!
YOU SHOULD HAVE A CLEAN, SAFE, HEALTHY, AND MORE EFFICIENT HOME.
Did you know...
- The air you breathe in your home is 70% more polluted than the air you breathe outside/
- 60% to 90% of our time is spend indoors.
- More than 1/2 of our time is spend indoors.
- 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies, do so because of the fungi and bacteria in the Air Duct System.
- Our children are most affected by polluted indoor air, because they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher.
Reasons to clean your air ducts
- SAFETY - Bacteria, viruses, fungi, dust mites, and decaying organic matter are sent airborne throughout your home from their hiding places in your air ducts. 50% of all illnesses are either cause or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
- CLEANLINESS - When we power fog mist and vacuum the average Air Duct System, it is not unusual for us to move 2 to 10 pounds of dirt and debris. This is what is circulating throughout your home every time your system turns on. Nine out of 10 system failures are caused by dirt and dust (LCES).
- EFFICIENCY - Accumulated debris can restrict the air flow in your ducts, making your system work harder to heat and cool your home. A buildup of .042 (1/20) inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%, increasing your monthly utility and fuel bills. (EPA) This type of service is recommended by FPL.
- HEALTH - Air duct systems are home to 27 species of fungi that cause influenza, TB, Legionnaires Disease. Legionnaires Disease killed 29 people in 1976. American Lung Association (ALA).
Air duct cleaning provides these benefits:
- Greatly reduces household dust, mold, mildew, fungi, mites, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, radon, asbestos and sulfate
- Relieved symptoms of Asthma, Bronchitis, Hay fever, allergies, migraines, sinusitis and respiratory distress.
We are committed to supporting our customers in providing a better indoor air quality for your home and business. For more information on how to improve your indoor air quality, please call is for a free estimate.